Top 5 Reasons to Practice Yoga in the Morning
Welcome back! We’re at it again. Yoga Killarney’s Top 5 Friday. This week we are looking at the top 5 reasons to practice yoga in the morning!
- It is energizing! Starting the day off moving, stretching, and strengthening the body is a sure fire way to feel prepared and excited to face the day.
- You are able to practice on a truly empty stomach. Practicing yoga before you’ve filled your belly with food allows you to feel much lighter and agile as you move through your practice.
- Your metabolism gets a head start. Getting your blood flowing first thing in the morning is not only energizing, but it also warms the body and gets your metabolism up and running.
- Once you’ve completed your practice, you have the whole day ahead of you. No need to worry about making time for your practice at the end of the day, it’s already done!
- Starting your day with yoga will set the rest of your day on the right track. Your body will feel relaxed and your mind will be positive and focused. You are ready to take on the day with a good attitude and a reserve of energy and patience. What do you have to lose!?